The Next Step, Training Course, 15-23 May 2017 | Aukštadvaris, Lithuania
The Next Step (TNS) aims to improve the quality of youth work done in Europe, by creating a network of qualified youth workers using a new and innovative approach for youth programmes.
This approach is called the Synergy (Network) Method. It results from the last 10 years of work developed by Synergy LT and its network and we find that now it is the time to share it.
TNS main working objectives are:
1) Increase the quality of youth projects, by introducing youth workers to our method for designing and implementing programmes;
2) Empower youth workers by developing their own coaching attitude and facilitation style, based upon different approaches for coaching and self-reflection;
3) Increase the capacity of the organisations involved to create new and innovative projects;
4) Exchange the knowledge and best practices of the project through an online portfolio for promotion and dissemination;
5) Increase the ability to attract and impact of programs designed for youth;
6) Increase the learning opportunities on youth employment through the creation of KA1 projects and national activities.
What is covered for this training: 1. Accommodation, 2. Meals, 3. The costs of the program, 4. 100% of the travel costs of foreign participants will be reimbursed up to the limit: 275 € (Greece), 5. Visa costs
What costs participant has to cover: 1. Travel costs above the limit; 2. Participation fee 50 € for the training course.