Currently, we are recruiting students in the fields of:
- Chronobiology (Albrecht Lab)
- Plant Symbioses (Reinhardt Lab)
- Lipid Homeostasis (Schneiter Lab)
- Computational Biophysics and Biochemistry (Vanni Lab)
- Eukaryotic Ribosome Biogenesis (Kressler Lab)
We offer an integrated research and training program which leads to a PhD after three to four years. The entire program is run in English and includes a supervision and mentoring program, as well as courses of novel technologies and soft skills. We expect applicants to have an excellent university degree and to be motivated and interested in interdisciplinary research subjects. Excellent communication skills in English are of benefit.
Candidates are requested to send by email a SINGLE PDF application including a CV, a brief statement of their research interests, a copy of their Master diploma (with grades), and names of three referees to Ms Adeline Guélat, Department of Biology.