Back to Top

2 PhD Positions at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam

Καταληκτική Ημερομηνία: 
Τετάρτη, Μάρτιος 31, 2021

The two 4-year PhD positions are sponsored by the VU Centre for Diversity and Inclusion and are part of the Management & Organisation department at the School of Business and Economics of the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam.

The first PhD position focuses on the topic of gender parity in top leadership positions. No matter how many talent development practices organizations introduce, there is still a limited number of women in the top corporate positions. This PhD project will focus on analysing data related to the leaking gender pipeline in organizations.

The second PhD position focuses on leader behaviours and mindsets aimed at leading increasingly diverse work environments. Efforts to recruit, select, develop, and promote diverse employees do not guarantee that these employees reach their full potential. This PhD project will focus on inclusive leadership as a way to create inclusion and enable effective functioning of diverse teams.

Please consider that the PhD positions involve both research and teaching responsibilities. Specifically, PhD candidates are expected to conduct independent, high-quality scientific research, supervised by a team of professors, and incorporate the research findings in a doctoral dissertation for 60% of their time. Additionally, they are expected to be involved in teaching activities at the School of Business and Economics for the remaining 40% of their time.

Επίπεδο Εκπαίδευσης Υποτροφιών: 
Γεωγραφική Περιοχή: 

Δημοφιλη

Επαγγελματική Συμβουλευτική

Συγγραφή Βιογραφικού
Σύνταξη Επιχειρηματικού Σχεδίου

Χρησιμοποιήστε τις Online Eφαρμογές που έχει αναπτύξει το Γραφείο Διασύνδεσης Δ.Π.Θ. για

Κοινοποιήστε τις θέσεις εργασίας σας συμπληρώνοντας την φόρμα υποβολής αγγελιών.
Ενημερωθείτε για άρθρα που αφορούν σε άτομα με αναπηρία.

Followme

followme
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Linkedin
  • Mixcloud
  • Instagram
  • YouTube
  • Mixcloud

Newsletter

Συμπληρώστε το e-mail σας και θα λαμβάνετε περιοδικά το Δελτίο Τύπου της Ραδιοφωνικής Εκπομπής "Διασυνδεθείτε".

Παρακαλώ, όσοι διαθέτετε λογαριασμό e-mail του Δ.Π.Θ μην τον χρησιμοποιείτε για την εγγραφή σας στο newsletter της Δομής Απασχόλησης & Σταδιοδρομίας του Δ.Π.Θ.

Σπουδές στο Δ.Π.Θ.

Προγράμματα Μεταπτυχιακών Σπουδών στο Δημοκρίτειο Πανεπιστήμιο Θράκης

Βρείτε πληροφορίες για Προπτυχιακές Σπουδές στο Δ.Π.Θ.

Αναζητήστε μεταπτυχιακά προγράμματα στη βάση δεδομένων του Δ.Π.Θ.

Erasmus Traineeship

Εύρεση Φορέων Erasmus Traineeship

Αναζητήστε φορείς για Erasmus Traineeship

Εντυπο υλικο

Έντυπο υλικό Γραφείου Διασύνδεσης

Μηχανες αναζητησης εργασιας

Δημοσκόπηση

Βοηθήστε μας να γίνουμε καλύτεροι. Συμμετοχή στη δημοσκόπηση του Γραφείου Διασύνδεσης